Mathematics is a powerful tool to develop critical thinking and creativity among the students. The present series of Speed Maths is written in the hope of sharing the excitement inherent in mathematics.
Speed Maths covers all the CCE guidelines and is also updated according to the latest CCE pattern.
The salient features of the book are:
- Simple and comprehensive language.
- Large numbers of examples from daily life which clarify the concepts of problem solving.
- Well designed and graded exercises that are based on the theoretical concepts of problem solving.
- Mental Test Practice sheets at the end of each unit to check the understanding and analytical reasoning of the students. It also helps them, not only to maintain their interest in the subject and widen their horizon of knowledge, but also would be of immense help in preparing for competitions such as Mathematics Olympiad at various levels.
- Summative Exercises at the end of each chapter strengthen the conceptual understanding of the topic.
- Activities related to the chapters under the Formative Exercise help the students to have a better understanding of the concepts.