The present book introduces children to the sublime joy of learning Mathematics along with understanding of concepts. The subject matter is self-explanatory and carefully structured keeping in mind the vision of the National Curriculum Framework developed by the NCERT. It is completely based on the latest CCE guidelines.
The salient features of the book are:
- Simple and comprehensive language.
- Emphasis on concept clarity.
- Solutions to some difficult NCERT questions are given.
- Ample solved examples given for easy understanding of concepts and quick reference.
- Thought-provoking questions covered in Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
- Important result is given in Remember boxes.
- Large number of examples from daily life which clarify the concepts of mathematics.
- Well carefully designed and graded exercises that are based on the theoretical concepts of problem solving.
- Sample test papers for Formative and Summative Assessments.