Touchstone is a comprehensive curriculum programme for junior and middle schools aimed at easy learning and better understanding of scientific concepts for children. The series conforms to the latest guidelines of National Curriculum Framework. The series enables a child to learn through activities, exploration of his/her environment and surroundings, and to foster scientific awareness in a child-friendly and child-centred manner so that he/she can understand and apply the concepts in his/her everyday life.
- Simple and clear content supported by attractive and bright-coloured visuals and illustrations.
- Lesson Objective - An outline to the brief information of the content in each chapter.
- You Will Learn - Highlights of the content.
- Warm Up Activity - Funfilled activities before moving on to the content.
- Conversation - Interesting facts, related to the concept, keeping the content interesting.
- Fun Time - Few simple activities for reviewing what the child has learnt from the content.
- Word Play - List of unknown and unfamiliar words along with their meanings.
- Mind Map - Pictorial summaries at the end of each chapter.
Along with the Content book, the series provides an Activity book containing simple exercises and activities to assess the child's progress on continuous basis.