The present book entitled we and our world for class VI is based on the latest National Education Policy. This book is developed to give a new dimension to the teaching of Social Sciences. It confirms the continuous and comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) approach introduced by the central board of secondary Education.
- Unit -1: Our Past
- Unit -2: The Earth: Our Habitat
- Unit -3: Social and Political Life
The salient features of the book include:
- A comprehensive coverage of the syllabus.
- Text written in a simple language and lucid style.
- Key terms used in the text are defined.
- Text well illustrated with case studies and star facts.
- Attractive photographs, maps, and diagrams illustrating the text.
- A summary of the chapter for review.
- An exhaustive exercise containing multiple choice questions, short and detailed answer type questions for summative and formative evaluation of the student.
- Practical work for inculcating among student a spirit of enquiry and application of learning and knowledge for the formative evaluation of the students.
Note : This Series is also available in Hindi named "Hum Aur Hamara Sansar".